Monday, September 20, 2010

Stepping Forward

This is it, the very first post on this new endeavor. On this inaugural post I want to welcome you because it is YOU who I am trying to affect.

That's right, you heard me. I want to manipulate you! I want to cajole you, pester you, pinch you, move you, nag you, spur you, and encourage you to make changes to your life and your business. Everyone knows that change is often difficult so I want to push and push until you're either convinced or so fed up you'll do anything to just get me to shut up.

We'll cover the little things that aren't so little anymore like balancing your pocketbook or paying down your credit card, but also trickier subjects like digging deep into the city's issues such as how the green movement may affect the refineries or the relationship between oil and our rail yard and docks.

Beaumont is a city moving at its own pace and I want to help pitch in and provide people with the knowledge they need to make it a successful city. As the city changes I know that there will be many opportunities for people to help the city by helping themselves and I hope to point these out with every spare breath.

Let's explore the city, its needs AND ours to make a better today and a greater tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment